Junior Cert Results.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2015-11-17 13:17:432015-11-17 13:17:43School News September 17th 2015
Well done to all on their results, which are gradually fading as the students progress in Transition Year and Fifth Year
We welcome a number of Spanish students who are presently attending our school and stay with host families as they improve their English.
The Health Promoting Schools Project from the last academic year has been adjudicated on recently by Teresa Cawley HSE and Declan Boyle, Leitrim Sports Partnership. The committee involved comprises Katie Mulligan, Hannah Keegan, Shannon Kilkenny, Dylan Rogan, Laura O’Neill, Francis Lynch, Laura McManus, Jordan McGuinness, Lucy Cole, Sean Conboy, Nour Stephens and Cormac White. The project is promoted by Ms. Colum and Ms. Hanly.
Big Brother, Big Sister.
Ms Hanly is currently recruiting for this programme where older students mentor First Years.
The annual career fest was attended by most of our Leaving Cert cohort. The event is hosted by the RDS with Irish and English colleges represented. Ms. Reynolds and Mr. Gannon travelled with the students.
They had their bonding activity day at Zip it in the Forest Park. Ms. Hargaden Ward accompanied the group.
Students now have an option of indoor soccer in the gym at lunch time Monday to Thursday.
This programme is due to start soon, Ms McCarville will facilitate it.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey