Sky Sports Mentoring Programme.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2016-10-20 20:52:432016-10-20 20:52:54School News October 20th 2016
Leitrim GAA footballer, Kevin Conlon, is facilitating this for the TY class. It focuses mostly on sports activity, with emphasis on the life skills athletes identified as enabling them to achieve success in sport and life.
Senior Boys Basketball.
The U/19 boys recorded a good win against St. Louis Community School, Kiltimagh last week. The margin at the final hooter was thirteen points. This was an away game and Ms. Hargaden Ward is coach to them.
Shane Cox, Dylan Gaffey, Gavin Gordon, Evan Harkin, Sean Harkin, Barry Heslin, Luke Jones, Eoin Kenny, Fiachra McGuinness, Tadhg Mulligan, Peter O’Neill, Jordan Reynolds, Liam Rowley, Glen Ward.
Michelle Hackett represented the school in the Connacht Schools Golf Championship in Castlebar and emerged with best individual nett in the Senior Cup on 39 points. Well done Michelle.
Third Year Parent Teacher meeting.
This meeting has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 26th from 4.15 to 6.45 p.m.
Senior Boys Football.
In their first outing in the Connacht competition Mohill beat St. Clare’s on a scoreline of Mohill CC 3-14 St. Clare’s 1-7. Mr. Beirne is in charge of this group.
Shane Cox, Dylan Gaffey, Liam Rowley, Niall Keegan, James McNabola, Sean Harkin, Glen Ward, Eoin Kenny, Evan Harkin, Cian McKeon, Conor Reynolds, Tadhg Mulligan, Fiachra McGuinness, Cian Mallon, Cian Mulvey, Owen McLoughlin, Peter O’Neill, Robert Maguire, Jordan Reynolds, Jonathan Harte.
We sympathise with the family of Pat Fitzpatrick, who worked with Leitrim Development Company and had associations with our school. May he rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey