https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2012-11-22 20:49:542015-11-10 12:25:21School News November 22nd 2012
The Higher Level Fifth Year English class travelled to the Helix in Dublin for a stage production of Macbeth. They were impressed with the performance and stagecraft. They were accompanied by their teachers, Ms. Yorke and Ms. Dolan.
Congratulations to Ms. McGovern and her husband on the birth of their daughter, Ella.
This programme is running after school for First and Second Years one evening a week. The activities include Hip Hop and Boxercise. The programme is organised by Ms. Purcell and Ms. McCarville.
The U/16 and U/19 teams played Scoil Mhuire, Longford away – the U/19’s won on a scoreline of Mohill CC 51 – Scoil Mhuire 28.
The U/16’s were beaten by a small margin.
Aileen Flynn, Orlaith Heslin, Laura Mulligan, Caoimhe McGuinness, Alice Tuthill, Michelle Beirne, Geraldine Keegan, Patricia Forde, Jasmine Reynolds, Caoimhe Canning, Ordharnait McGuinness, Eimear Higgins, Claire Beirne.
Caoimhe Canning, Ellie Gordon, Lauren McCann, Cait McHugh, Celine Mulligan, Alice Egan, Katie Mulligan, Ciara McGrath, Lisa Moran, Aifric Madden, Dearbhaile Beirne, Ordharnaith McGuinness.
Parents Association Election.
A number of positions have already been filled – Ann Maguire and John Boyle represent First Years. Currently elections are taking place for two parents for Transition Year and a mother to represent Third Year. The complete list will be published in the school website later.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey