https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2017-05-29 09:16:342017-05-29 09:16:50School News May 25th 2017
Leitrim U-14 girls beat Sligo in the B final. Students Shaylyn Ward, Rachel Reynolds, Riona McKeon, Aisling Shanley, Celine Shortt, Maeve Newton, Ellen McGuinness, and Roisin Bohan were on the panel.In addition Ms Hargaden Ward is a mentor. They play an All Ireland semi final in a few weeks and we wish them good luck.
The annual awards were held last Friday in the P.E hall. The following were the recipients –
First year Gemma McNamara and Cian O Leary.
Second year Weronika Niewiada and James Murphy.
Third year Saoirse Kellegher and Scott Ferns.
T.Y. Alannah Ward and Daragh McCrann.
Fifth year Aoife Shanley. and Niall Keegan.
Leaving Cert Muireann O Kelly and Eoin Kenny
Overall student of the year. Ryan Shanley.
A number of students participated in the Connacht finals in Athlone recently. Eoin Gaffey got bronze in the intermediate walk,Alannah McGuinness claimed silver in the 100M intermediate and Sibeal Reynolds won bronze in the 100M senior and came fourth in the 200M. Alannah and Eoin progress to the All Irelands in Tullamore..We wish them swift feet.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey