https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2015-03-19 16:53:002015-11-10 12:26:17School News March 19th 2015
Leaving Cert History students and Transition Years Viewed the film “Selma”in Carrick on Shannon.The film documents the Civil rights Movement in America. Mr Nolan and Mr Mulvey accompanied the students.
Transition Years in conjunction with the local branch of Bank of Ireland have set up a sub office in the school.The students received training from bank staff and hope to operate at lunch time on Tuesdays.The Manager is Amy Cox, Operations and Audit Specialist is Nessa Kellegher, Ryan Shanley is the Sales and Maketing manager and Aoife Keegan is in Customer Service. Students can open accounts and save with the school branch.
First Year Girls Football.
Ms Flanagan took the first years to a gaelic blitz in Carrick where they played a number of short games. Thanks to Caoimhe Canning and Aoife Byrne who helped out.
Ellie Jones, Riona Cosgrove, Lorraine Foy, Tara Mc Cormack, Rose Mc Loughlin, Alannah Cox, Chloe Mulligan, Caitilin Dockery, Eva Keegan, Ciara Mc Kiernan, Katie Mc Kiernan, Rachel Stenson, Alannah Mc Guinness, Sarah Doyle and Genevieve Canning.
Seachtain na Gaeilge 2015
Bhi comortas seanfhocal idir na daltai sa chead bhliain. Bhuaigh Caroline Dobson an chead ait agus Nour Stevens an dara hait. Bhi trath na gceist do na daltai dara bhliain agus bhuaigh foireann Niall Keegan Eabha Kenny Rachel Kiernan agus Willow Kirwan.
We sympathise with Aifric Madden and her family on the death of her grand uncle Noel Carroll. May he rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey