Leaving Cert LCVP.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2015-02-26 18:54:492015-11-10 12:26:17School News February 26th 2015
As part of their LCVP portfolios the students have had recorded interviews. Thanks to Ms. Faye Hayden who conducted the interviews.
An in house competition took place on enterprise and innovation projects prepared by groups of students. The winning projects will go forward to the County Enterprise Awards.
Mohill Community College is now recognised as a Fair trade school. Sr. Nora Keenan, Chief Adam Tampuri and Dunstan Bourke visited the school to highlight and support the Fairtrade awareness day.
This was organised by First Years under the guidance of Ms. Column. They learned about the concept through watching Fair trade DVD’s and class discussions as well as making and displaying posters. The day culminated with the sale of fairtrade products at morning break.
Mohill CC has been chosen by the DES to take part in this international survey on Education. The survey cohort involve 42 students chosen by the DES who were born in 1999. It will assess the students preparedness for adult life, by measuring literacy in Science, Maths and reading using computer based assessments.
Information will also be gleaned from questionnaires from parents,the school principal and certain teachers.
All data collected is strictly confidential.
We sympathise with James, David and Clodagh Mitchell on the death of their grandaunt – Mrs. Eileen Prior. We also sympathise with Lorraine Foy on the death of her granduncle – Mr. Leo Higgins and with Dylan Rogan on the death of his grandaunt – Mrs. Costello. May they all rest in piece.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey