https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2015-12-10 22:22:132015-12-10 22:22:13School News December 10th 2015
Garda Brady made a presentation to all Junior classes on the use of the internet and cyber bullying in particular. He encourages parents to be active in monitoring their children’s activities on the internet.
The trip to Manchester was enjoyed by all despite the fact that the match was nil all. They had to depart from home eleven hours ahead of schedule on the grounds of deteriorating weather conditions.
A number of students from Mohill Foroige engaged in a TV recording at the Sadlier memorial bench. The students and their leaders had won a national award sponsored by Aldi, who commissioned the production.
John Heslin, Josh Lupton,. Gerry McCrann, Adam Kelly, Rebecca Bohan, Tara Copley, Danielle Mayo, Gavin Gordon, Muireann O’Kelly, Eira Gaffey, Olivia Mulkerrins and Eileen Canning were involved in the project.
Senior Boys Basketball.
The boys won a very close game played at home against Abbey V.S., Ballyshannon. A three point margin secured the win in the end.
Jamie Stenson, Dylan Ward, Fiachra McGuinness, Tadhg Mulligan, Ethan Harkin, Evan Harkin, Sean Harkin, Gavin Gordon, Liam Rowley, Liam Jones, Luke Jones, Jonathan Reynolds, Peter O’Neill, David Mitchell, Sean Muldowney, Dylan Gaffey Barry Heslin, Seamus Sweeney, Ryan Murphy, Glen Ward, Eoin Kenny. Thanks to Frank McGowan who refereed the match. This win gets the team into the qualifiers.Ms Hargaden Ward is mentor to this group.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey