As you are aware, SEC have migrated to online marking of candidates’ examination answers on a phased basis over the last number of years. They have found this to be a very positive experience for all, including for examiners in the marking of scripts and for Leaving Certificate candidates when it comes to the viewing of scripts.
They have prepared a short video which sets out some very important information to candidates in relation to the completion of their examinations. The video contains key messages for candidates including:
- how they should provide key information on the front cover of their answer books that is essential to ensure their scripts are processed accurately and effectively;
- and the correct writing instruments that they should use in the examinations to ensure examiners can read their complete scripts.
- Please clink on the following link and navigate to “Information for Candidates” on the Examination.ie website to view the video.
- Leaving Certificate timetable: https://www.schooldays.ie/articles/Leaving-Certificate-Examination-Timetable-2023
- Junior Cycle Timetable: https://www.schooldays.ie/articles/Junior-Certificate-Examination-Timetable-2023