Senior Boys Football.
A representative of “Children And Young People’s Services Committee” from I.T. Sligo carried out research with the students on the services and facilities available for teenagers in South Leitrim. The feedback may result in new service provision for the students.
Entrance Scholars Award.
Past student Eileen Pfeffel has recieved an Academic High Achiever award from U.C.D. This is in recognition of her exceptional attainment in her Leaving Cert. Eileen is a student of vetinary medicine and completed her education in Mohill Community College last June. Congratulations Eileen.
Business Teachers Association Award.
We applaud Nina Greene who received an award in Galway on foot of her excellent grade in Business Studies in her Junior Cert last June. Well done Nina.
Home Youth Liaison Officer.
We welcome Mr. McGoldrick who will visit the school each Wednesday to provide education and social support, both on a one to one and group basis. Supports relating to mentoring and mental health are a priority and communication with parents, if necessary, is part of his role.
Walk & Talk.
As part of the Healthy Schools Programme and in conjunction with Anti-Bullying week, students talked about mental health issues including bullying during their half hour walk. The first, second and third years upon return to class provided feedback and the points were discussed in a class setting.; The event doubled up as a sponsored walk to raise funds for the Loughlin Og Burns Fund. Well done to all involved.
We sympathise with Aine Nicholl and family on the death of her aunt – M;rs. Maureen Grogan. May she rest in peace.
Senior Boys Football.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
April 6 @ 8:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey
- Maths Week Ireland3rd April 2020 - 5:58 pm
Easter is coming and it has been difficult adjusting to new ways of doing things so the break will be most welcome. For us too it has been a steep learning curve getting used to a new way of working. But, it is great to see so much engagement from across the island and international schools […]
- Well done2nd April 2020 - 3:34 pm
As we reach the end of our third week of Teaching and Learning from home, a sincere thank you to Staff and Students for your engagement with this. We realise there are many challenges posed by this very new reality, but I believe we have adapted very well. Please continue to engage with your learning, […]
- NEPS Resources for Parents and Students2nd April 2020 - 3:21 pm
2. NEPS Advice & Resources for keeping Children and Young People well during Covid-19 The Department of Education and Skills’ NEPS psychologists have developed advice and some resources for young people to manage and stay well when schools are closed. Advice to young people while schools are closed Plan for the Day Blank Plan for the Day […]