Sixth year English students accompanied by their teachers Ms Scollan and Ms Mc Manus went to the John B Keane classic in the Abbey theatre it is part of their comparative studies, and they all thoroughly enjoyed the performance.
The 2D class in conjunction with Ms Mc Manus’s CSPE class held a very successful bake sale in the school with all proceeds going to I.S.P.C.A..
Energy Awareness Day.
The transition years are highlighting the importance of Energy Conservation in school and at home. through a poster campaign in the classrooms and corridors. They are monitoring the use of paper, oil, gas and electricity usage in the school on a weekly basis..The project is being mentored by Ms Maxwell and is part of a green flag programme.
National Engineering Week.
To coincide with the afore mentioned week a team from Abbott Longford headed by Mr John Conboy held a workshop with TY students on the technical and engineering side of their operation. It proved a most interesting activity and we thank them for their initiative.
Ballinamore Community School.
We wish our neighbours the best of luck as they occupy their state of the art new school.
I.C.T.U.have promoted a competition for schools called “Decent work”. The challenge was to produce a three minute video on any aspect of the historic event. A team of six transition year students entered the competition, filming was done with an i phone and the content and quality is superb. Ms Hargaden Ward and Mr Kehir were the teachers involved.
History Trip to Derry
17th February 2014
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
- Write a poem 202115th June 2021 - 9:03 am
Congratulations to our write a poem 2021 winners; Elana Kilraine and Tiarnan Kellegher.
- Board of Management November 2020 Agreed Report3rd December 2020 - 12:45 pm
Agreed Report BOM 30th November 2020
- Parent Survey23rd November 2020 - 3:10 pm
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWD5628 NPCPP Back to School Survey Nov 2020 Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free. www.surveymonkey.com
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Health and Safety Control of Covid 19 Policy for Students
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School Calendar 2021-2022
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey