https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2012-09-27 20:33:012015-11-10 12:25:04School Notes - September 27th, 2012
Senior Boys Football.
Mohill played Ballinamore PPS at home and shared the spoils on a scoreline of 3-11 each. Mohill were playing well and were up a few points in the last quarter, but were unable to maintain their lead. Mr Beirne manages this team and wishes to thank Mohill GAA for the use of their facilities and to Kevin Mc Grath who refereed the game. Shane Sullivan, David Mulvey, Alan Mc Garry, Darragh Higgins, Ryan Bohan, Evan Ward, Liam Mulligan, Cathal Keegan, Caillin Canning, Oising Madden, Darragh Gordon, Shane McGowan, Keith Beirne, Niall Beirne, Michael Bohan, Kenton McCormack, Joe Stenson, Jason Farry, Paul Foy, Darren Keegan, James Mitchell.
Mohill’s next fixture is against Carrick.
Congratulations to Dearbhaile Beirne and Ashling McNabola who came first and second in the AVIVA combined events Junior athletics, held in Galway recently.
They qualify for the All Ireland in Santry at the weekend. This is a great achievement for the girls and well done.
Art in Collins Barracks.
Ms. McGrath and Ms. Purcell brought the Art students from Transition Year, Fifth and Sixth year to the Eileen Gray Exhibition in Collins Barracks.
We congratulate Ms. Travers, who together with Mary Lynch, won the Granard Cup, a National Golfing Competition, held in the Hermitage Golf Club in Dublin. They beat eighty nine teams in the competition, which is an annual fundraiser for charity.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey