Geography Field Trip.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2016-09-22 18:25:242016-09-22 18:25:36School News September 22nd 2016
Fifty five Leaving Certificate Geography students visited the Killukin river beyond Carrick on Shannon to carry out their investigation on the impact of transport and deposition on the formation of a river meander. This is an essential component of the Leaving Cert syllabus. Ms Scollan, Ms Maxwell and Ms McManus guided the students through their research and data recording.
Senior girls played Carrigallen V.S. at home. They lost on a scoreline of Mohill CC – 1-2, Carrigallen V.S. – 3-9. Ms. Flanagan is in charge of this team.
Niamh Beirne, Orla Bohan, Evelyn Reynolds, Orla McGowan, Kathy Shanley, Aoife Shanley, Grainne Reynolds (Cloone), Gemma Stenson, Chloe Cunningham, Alanna Ward, Elizabeth Honeyman, Roisin Donnelly, Emma Quinn, Clodagh Mitchell, Tara Quinn, Blathnaid Duignan, Sibeal Reynolds, Louise Cafferty, Amy Cosgrove, Michelle Hackett, Grainne Reynolds (Annaduff)
Senior Boys Football Blitz.
Mr. Beirne accompanied the boys, who were without Mohill club members to Drumkeeran. They played Drumshanbo V.S. and lost by two points. Their next game was against Ballinamore C.S. and they lost by a bigger margin, which ended their involvement in the competition.
Shane Cox, Conor Reynolds, Michael Cox, Glen Ward, Eoin Kenny, Cian McKeon, Cian Mallon, Jonathan Harte, Owen McLoughlin, James Maguire, Johnny Boyle, Barry Heslin.
We sympathise with Fiachra McGuinness and family on the death of his grandmaother – Mrs. Casserly.
We offer condolences to Ms. Flanagan and family on the death of her grandmother – Mrs. Annie Madden and to the family of the late Paddy Doyle, Carrick on Shannon, former member of the school’s Board of Management.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey