https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-09-18 22:06:552015-11-10 12:25:59School News September 18th 2014
Leaving Cert Geography Fieldtrip.
Ms. Scollan and Ms Maxwell guided the students during their visit to Killucan River at Kilmore. They explored transportation and deposition in a fluvial environment.
Senior Boys Football.
The lads played an away game against Manorhamilton during the week and lost out to a more organised team on the day.
Michael Bohan, Keith Beirne, Jamie Cosgrove, James Doherty, Kevin Flynn, Ronan Gordon, Jack Heslin, Keith Keegan, Alan Keenan, Shane Keighran, Jack McGarry, Sean McGuinness, James Mitchell, Cal Rawlinson, Alan Tuthill, Jamie Stenson, Sean Muldowney, Seamus Sweeney, Ethan Harkin, David Campbell, David Mulvey, Dylan Ward, Brian Duffy.
The college is lucky to have Mr. Gaffey with all his expertise and experience on board again to coach the lads.
The Leaving Cert class attended this careers event in the RDS. Colleges from England, Scotland and Wales are represented as well as those from Ireland north and south. Ms. Reynolds and Mr. Gannon accompanied the students.
Dearbhaile Beirne is on the Ireland U/17 soccer panel to play Denmark in Dublin this week. We congratulate you Dearbhaile.
Visit the school website at www.mohillcommunitycollege.ie.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey