Youth Mental Health Conference.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-10-09 18:13:262015-11-10 12:25:59School News October 9th 2014
A number of students attended this in Carrick on Shannon. There were excellent presentations including one to remember from Shane Martin. The Conference was chaired by Mohill Community College students – Philip Steward and Shannon Cassells, representing Leitrim Chomhairle na nÓg. Ms. Hanly attended with the students.
Senior Boys Football.
Mohill had a narrow win over St. Clare’s Manorhamilton in a Connacht Colleges match. We wish Keith Keegan a speedy recovery from a knee injury, sustained in the match.
U/16 Boys Football.
Mohill played Coola V.S. away and were on the wrong side of a 4-14 to 3-13 scoreline despite playing well. Mr. Duffy is manager of this team.
Dearbhaile Beirne travels with the Ireland U/17 Soccer team to Serbia. We wish her and her team the best of luck.
Mr. Enda Kenny, T.D. paid a short visit to the school last week, where he met students in a Leaving Cert Maths class.
Mohill Community College Parents Association.
The annual Church Gate collection will take place on various weekends over the coming weeks. They request your support.
A great sadness was felt in the school with the death of Heather Devlin RIP. Heather joined us in September 2010, but ill health cut short her time in school. We extend our deepest sympathies to her parents, Paul and Nancy, extended family and all her close friends.
Fifth and sixth year Art students visited the Hugh Lane and National Art Galleries recently with their teachers Ms. Purcell and Ms. McGrath.
We sympathise with Shannon and Ciara Beirne on the death of their uncle in England. May he rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey