https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-10-02 20:26:202015-11-10 12:25:59School News October 2nd 2014
We congratulate Ryan Shanley and Conor Gallagher, who have qualified for the Irish EU Science Olympiad to be convened in DCU. The boys qualified on foot of their Junior Cert results in Maths and Science.
Bishop Hodson Prize.
Dáire McKiernan, who sat Leaving Cert in June, has been awarded fifth prize from the Bishop Hudson Endowment. Well deserved Dáire.
The beginning of the year school Mass is on Monday, October 6th in the Parish Church at three o clock.
Past student, Eanna Madden, is hitting National headlines for his sprinting prowess. He is National U/23 100m and 200m champion and he has won a gold medal in Senior 200m and silver in Senior 100m.
He has been awarded a scholarship to University of Limerick and recently has been sponsored by Pat the Baker. We wish Eanna continued success.
Lough Rynn Rowing course.
Transition year students have been in attendance at the official opening of this new facility at the lake. The facility comprises an eight lane rowing course and upgrade of land facilities.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey