https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-11-20 18:15:492015-11-10 12:26:17School News November 20th 2014
They are busy presently on a number of fronts. They are involved in an intergenerational project with daycare patients in Arus Carolan – one day a week. They engage in crafts, games and card playing with the patients. It is a rewarding experience for the young and not so young.
They have had input from Brian Dolan from the County Enterprise Board on three occasions on initiative and enterprise and guidance on how to get their mini companies established. Ms. Fitzpatrick teaches them enterprise and thanks Brian Dolan for his visits.
They are busy in the health and physical education front as they have had Sarah Mulligan for three sessions on team building through games in October, three sessions of Boxercise with James McDowell and will have three sessions with Michelle Fanning on Health and Nutrition in November and December. These programmes are being delivered with support from Leitrim Sports Partnership, this support is appreciated.
Ms. Dolan coordinated this annual gift for children in the third world which has been well supported.
First Year German students visited the cinema in Carrick – this was organised by Ms. Hargaden and Ms. Murphy.
The U/16 boys beat Gortnor Abbey in a home game last week. They also beat Ballisodare at home. This was a triple leader as the girls U/16 and boys U/19 teams also beat Ballisodare on the day.
The Juvenille (U/14) team played St. Clares Manorhamilton at home and had a good win.Mr. Beirne is in charge of this team. The U/16 team played Castlerea at home and recorded a good win. Mr. Duffy is mentor to this group.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey