A representative of “Children And Young People’s Services Committee” from I.T. Sligo carried out research with the students on the services and facilities available for teenagers in South Leitrim. The feedback may result in new service provision for the students.
Entrance Scholars Award.
Past student Eileen Pfeffel has recieved an Academic High Achiever award from U.C.D. This is in recognition of her exceptional attainment in her Leaving Cert. Eileen is a student of vetinary medicine and completed her education in Mohill Community College last June. Congratulations Eileen.
Business Teachers Association Award.
We applaud Nina Greene who received an award in Galway on foot of her excellent grade in Business Studies in her Junior Cert last June. Well done Nina.
Home Youth Liaison Officer.
We welcome Mr. McGoldrick who will visit the school each Wednesday to provide education and social support, both on a one to one and group basis. Supports relating to mentoring and mental health are a priority and communication with parents, if necessary, is part of his role.
Walk & Talk.
As part of the Healthy Schools Programme and in conjunction with Anti-Bullying week, students talked about mental health issues including bullying during their half hour walk. The first, second and third years upon return to class provided feedback and the points were discussed in a class setting.; The event doubled up as a sponsored walk to raise funds for the Loughlin Og Burns Fund. Well done to all involved.
We sympathise with Aine Nicholl and family on the death of her aunt – M;rs. Maureen Grogan. May she rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
- Board of Management November 2020 Agreed Report3rd December 2020 - 12:45 pm
Agreed Report BOM 30th November 2020
- Parent Survey23rd November 2020 - 3:10 pm
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWD5628 NPCPP Back to School Survey Nov 2020 Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free. www.surveymonkey.com
- Parent Teacher Meetings 2020/202112th November 2020 - 6:22 pm
In light of Covid-19 Restrictions Parent Teacher Meetings will be replaced with an Assessment Report which will be published on VSWare. First and Third Year Reports will be published on VSWare on 20th November, which 6th Year Report will be published on 15th December. The 6th Year Report will be Leaving Cert students’ Christmas Report […]
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Health and Safety Control of Covid 19 Policy for Students
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey