The First and Second Years played Loreto Letterkenny at home, the First years were beaten by eight baskets and the Second years lost by a single basket.
First years–Orla Bohan, Saoirse Fox, Gemma Stenson, Alanna Ward, Evelyn Reynolds, Aoife Shanley, Niamh Beirne, Orla Mc Gowan, Lucy Cole, Nina Greene, Guistina Rodrigues, Kathy Shanley, Grainne Reynolds (1B), Grainne Reynolds (1A).
Second Years–Emma Quinn, Seona Cosgrove, Roisin Mc Garry, Elizabeth Honeyman, Amy Cox, Clodagh Mitchell, Emma Moran, Tara Quinn, Michelle Hackett, Blanaid Duignan.
Ms Mc Govern wishes to thank Frank Mc Gowan who refereed the games.
County Enterprise Finals.
The school was represented by three groups in the senior category. The awards were held in the Bush Hotel. The team comprising James Mitchell, David Campbell and Shane Keighran won the award for best interview. Their business was called “Bingo Players” as they ran bingo at lunchtime for the Big Brother Big Sister group.
NDL limited represented by Nicole Feeney, Dawn Hackett and Lauren Wickham ran a bake sale, mostly making and selling chocolate treats at lunchtime. Kevin Flynn and James Doherty called their company KJ limited and they packaged and sold fire kindlers in the local area. Ms Gilheaney mentored these groups.
We sympathise with Kerry Daniels on the death of her great grandfather and Ella and Olivia Mulkerrins on the death of their grand uncle Michael Mc Loughlin. May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
- Board of Management November 2020 Agreed Report3rd December 2020 - 12:45 pm
Agreed Report BOM 30th November 2020
- Parent Survey23rd November 2020 - 3:10 pm
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWD5628 NPCPP Back to School Survey Nov 2020 Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free. www.surveymonkey.com
- Parent Teacher Meetings 2020/202112th November 2020 - 6:22 pm
In light of Covid-19 Restrictions Parent Teacher Meetings will be replaced with an Assessment Report which will be published on VSWare. First and Third Year Reports will be published on VSWare on 20th November, which 6th Year Report will be published on 15th December. The 6th Year Report will be Leaving Cert students’ Christmas Report […]
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Health and Safety Control of Covid 19 Policy for Students
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey