The First and Second Years played Loreto Letterkenny at home, the First years were beaten by eight baskets and the Second years lost by a single basket.
First years–Orla Bohan, Saoirse Fox, Gemma Stenson, Alanna Ward, Evelyn Reynolds, Aoife Shanley, Niamh Beirne, Orla Mc Gowan, Lucy Cole, Nina Greene, Guistina Rodrigues, Kathy Shanley, Grainne Reynolds (1B), Grainne Reynolds (1A).
Second Years–Emma Quinn, Seona Cosgrove, Roisin Mc Garry, Elizabeth Honeyman, Amy Cox, Clodagh Mitchell, Emma Moran, Tara Quinn, Michelle Hackett, Blanaid Duignan.
Ms Mc Govern wishes to thank Frank Mc Gowan who refereed the games.
County Enterprise Finals.
The school was represented by three groups in the senior category. The awards were held in the Bush Hotel. The team comprising James Mitchell, David Campbell and Shane Keighran won the award for best interview. Their business was called “Bingo Players” as they ran bingo at lunchtime for the Big Brother Big Sister group.
NDL limited represented by Nicole Feeney, Dawn Hackett and Lauren Wickham ran a bake sale, mostly making and selling chocolate treats at lunchtime. Kevin Flynn and James Doherty called their company KJ limited and they packaged and sold fire kindlers in the local area. Ms Gilheaney mentored these groups.
We sympathise with Kerry Daniels on the death of her great grandfather and Ella and Olivia Mulkerrins on the death of their grand uncle Michael Mc Loughlin. May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
April 6 @ 8:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey
- Maths Week Ireland3rd April 2020 - 5:58 pm
Easter is coming and it has been difficult adjusting to new ways of doing things so the break will be most welcome. For us too it has been a steep learning curve getting used to a new way of working. But, it is great to see so much engagement from across the island and international schools […]
- Well done2nd April 2020 - 3:34 pm
As we reach the end of our third week of Teaching and Learning from home, a sincere thank you to Staff and Students for your engagement with this. We realise there are many challenges posed by this very new reality, but I believe we have adapted very well. Please continue to engage with your learning, […]
- NEPS Resources for Parents and Students2nd April 2020 - 3:21 pm
2. NEPS Advice & Resources for keeping Children and Young People well during Covid-19 The Department of Education and Skills’ NEPS psychologists have developed advice and some resources for young people to manage and stay well when schools are closed. Advice to young people while schools are closed Plan for the Day Blank Plan for the Day […]