https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2017-03-30 21:49:242017-03-30 21:49:45School News March 30th 2017
Second years played St Catherine’s Killybegs in the North West final at a Sligo venue. The girls played really well and were ten points ahead at one stage, however the pendulum swung and Killybegs won by a single point on a scoreline of Mohill C.C. 26, Killybegs 27. The girls still qualify for the All Ireland playoffs at the weekend. We wish them and Ms Hargaden Ward the best of luck.
Athletics Ireland Indoors.
Students Eoin Gaffey and Alannah McGuinness took part in events in Athlone last week. Eoin came fourth in the U17 walk and Alannah competed in the 60m and reached the final, she also ran a leg of the relay.Well done to both.
The first year Business class are holding an Easter bake sale and raffle. The proceeds will go towards funding students Michelle Hackett and Marc McKeon who will act as helpers on the diocesan pilgrimage to Lourdes in May.
Last week Ms Anna Keegan a development officer with Trocaire gave a talk to students on their work and support for the people of Honduras. Parts of the country have been ravaged by up to six storms a year and the people have to evacuate their homes each time to move to safer areas. Trocaire have made waterways that allow faster escape by boat and feel that in the long run the Hondurans will have to relocate permanently. Marc McKeon.
We sympathise with Ms Hargaden Ward and Ms Kellegher on the passing of their uncle in law Pat Kellegher. May he rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey