Second Year Boys Basketball.
Mohill played Ballisodare at home and won by twenty points, keeping them top of the table and should get them to the All Ireland play offs.Ms Hargaden Ward is mentor to this team. Thanks to Frank Mc Gowan who refereed the game.
Second Year Boys Football.
The boys played Carrick CS and recorded a win in a home game.
Ronan Moran, Owen McLoughlin, Cian Mulvey, Liam Rowley, James McNabola, Sean Harkin, Dylan Gaffey, Eoin Kenny, Evan Harkin, Jonathan Reynolds,Tadhg Mulligan, Jamie McCaffrey, Gavin Gordon, Fiachra McGuinness, Shane Cox, Kevin Bohan, Cian Mallon, David Faughnan, James Quinn, Jordan Cramp, Tony McDonagh, Brian Doyle, Jamie Dolan, Johnny Boyle, Christy Sullivan, Jordan McGuinness, Robert Maguire, Cian McKeon, Peter O’Neill.
Thanks to Mohill GAA for the use of their facilities and to Gerry Gallogly, who refereed the game. Mr. Duffy is in charge of this tea
Trócaire Lenten Campaign.
A representative from Trócaire made a presentation to our class as part of our R.E. project for Junior Cert. We heard about scarcity of clean water in Malawi and the global south in general. The 2D R.E. class have organised a fundraising campaign highlighting the importance of water in our lives. On Wednesday April 9th students will participate in a sponsored “twelve hour mobile phone fast”. “Everything that is shared is multiplied, only when we are able to share do we become truly rich” Pope Francis.
Rhian Rees Dole
We salute Evelyn Reynolds, 2nd year student, wo won €100 voucher for Coláiste Cholumba.
We sympathise with Jamie Dolan and his family on the death of his grandmother, Mrs. Marie Dolan. May she rest in peace.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-03-27 22:52:022015-11-10 12:25:59School News March 27th 2014.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey