Second year girls basketball.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2017-03-23 13:00:152017-03-23 13:00:31School News March 23rd 2017
The girls have been granted a walkover and they now qualify for the North West finals. They will play either Mercy Sligo or Killybegs. Well done and good luck in the final. Ms Hargaden Ward coaches this group.
Mr Cummins has introduced this for first years at lunchtime on the courts. He hopes to run a mini tournament when they have had sufficient practice..
The TY group organised a Bake and Daffodil sale to fund raise for the charity. They invited the local active age group to the school on the day for tea and cake and it was enjoyed by all. Ms Reynolds initiated the events.
Mr Nolan and Ms Reynolds accompanied fifth and sixth year History students to Dublin. They went on a two hour guided walking tour starting at Trinity College and ending at the G.P.O. and taking in all the historical sites along the way.They then proceeded to Collins Barracks museum where they viewed the many exhibits.
The Leaving Cert orals begin this week in Irish, German and French, and we wish all of our students well in them.
We sympathise with Katelyn and Cian Dockery and family on the passing of their grandmother Susan Lennon. We offer condolences to Ms Muldowney and family on the death of her brother in law Pat Muldowney and her aunt Josephine Amooty. May they rest in peace
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey