https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2017-03-16 19:09:192017-03-16 19:09:33School News March 16th 2017
Fifth Year L.C.V.P students visited the plant in Longford with Ms. Hargaden Ward. They got a presentation from a staff member and a tour of the facility They were all suitably impressed.
Ms. Reynold’s second year class visited the cinema in Carrick on Shannon to view the version of their novel “Private Peaceful”.
Ms Kelly organised a trip to a local dairy farm for her fifth year students. They saw at first hand the farm layout and milking parlour, feeding and breeding regimes. Ms. Kelly would like to thank Mr. Devine for hosting the tour.
TY students were interviewed in the Bank of Ireland premises for positions in the school bank.
Backstage Theatre Longford.
This was the venue for the TY class where they attended a one man comedy show that addressed teenage issues in an alternative way. He described teenagers as a different species in how they think, act and communicate. He described the niches taken up by different students in a class and explained how compatible they all were with growing up. Ms. Reynolds facilitated the visit.
Juvenile Boys Football.
Mr. Duffy accompanied the U/14’s to Strokestown for a match against Scoil Mhuire. They lost by a few points in the end.
Aaron Moran, James Doyle, James Cunningham, Gearoid Reynolds, James Murphy, Finn Cassells, Liam Ellis, Adrian Shortt, Conor Quinn, Kieran Reen, Shane Mallon, Donal Duignan, Odhran Heslin, Conor Mulligan, Cormac White, James Abbott, Baily David, Adam Galligan, Padraig Kane, Ryan Lennon, Ronan McNabola, Niall McNabola, Mark Reynolds, Shane Moran.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey