https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2015-01-29 20:20:022015-11-10 12:26:17School News January 29th 2015
We applaud First Year student, Genevieve Canning, who plays U/13 and U/15 girls soccer with Longford Town.F.C. Genevieve plays midfield and is very committed training twice a week in Dromard.
Well done to Aoife Cafferty, Caoimhe Canning, Peter O’Nell and Rose McLoughlin, who won Gaeltacht Scholarships sponsored by Leitrim G.A.A.
We commend Daire McKiernan who is receiving a scroll and achievement plaque at a ceremony in DCU on foot of his high performance at Leaving Certificate 2014.
The TY group have a class in Karate every Friday. . Mr. Gaffey has delivered a GAA Foundation Level coaching course to them.
Mr. Nolan engaged with them and the class entered five team proposals in the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland project called “One good idea”. One of the five groups have been selected to develop their proposals and compete in the next phase of the project. The group will have a workshop from a visiting mentor in the coming weeks. We wish them well in their endeavours.
We express our sympathies to Blathnaid and Aoife Duignan on the death of their grandfather, Patrick Fitzsimons, to Lucia Tyrrell and her extended family on the death of her uncle, Colm Mullen, granduncle to students Dillon Tyrrell and Emma Quinn and to David Faughnan on the death of his grandaunt, Elizabeth McGarry. May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey