https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-12-11 18:58:312015-11-10 12:26:17School News December 11th 2014
This years publication has plenty of contributions from second year students from the college. Seventeen students contributed on topics including living in the country or on a farm and the ups and downs of being a teenager. The result is a delightful and interesting collage of creative writing from thirteen and fourteen year olds. Tanya Boyle’s short story “Halloween night” was published in full.
The following students contributed:
Shane Tierney, Conor McGuinness, Nina Greene, Eabha Kenny, Guistina Rodriguez, Marc McKeon, Evelyn Reynolds, Grainne Reynolds, Sorcha Quinn, Aoibhinn Reynolds, Niall Keegan, Louise Cafferty, Aoife Shanley, Rachael Kiernan, Leona McLoughlin, Orla McGowan.
Ms. Reynolds promoted the project in her English class.
Cathal Bryson, Lorcan Bryson, Christine Devlin and Cillian Beirne visited Butlers Chocolate factory – they got a tour of the facility and an opportunity to paint some chocolate Santas and got plenty of free samples to eat. They were accompanied by Ms. Murphy, Ms. Kellegher, Ms. Conway and Ms. Cunningham.
Transition Year students Emma Kiernan, Aoife Keegan and Róisín Donnelly helped out on the day.
The photogragh shows Dáire McKiernan receiving his second place award in area 4 of the Engineering and Metalwork Teachers Association. Mr. Gannon, his Engineering teacher, made the presentation. Dáire qualified for the National finals in Maynooth.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey