All Ireland Playoffs.
The second year boys basketball panel decended upon Crescent Comprehensive College Limerick on Sunday week last to participate in the playoffs. In their first game they overcame Castlerea C.S. by eight points. They then played Bishopstown Cork and won by ten points. They then took on the host school for a place in the All Ireland Semi Final – it was a tight game – well ahead in the first quarter, behind by five points at the midpoint. They fought back all the way to the end and missed out on the qualification by just four points. Ms. Hargaden Ward says that it is a game that they should have won but a mixture of nerves, tiredness and missed chances all took their toll in the end. Well done to the lads and their mentor, Ms. Hargaden Ward.
Tadhg Mulligan, Evan Harkin, Sean Harkin, Jonathan Reynolds, Liam Rowley, Gavin Gordon, Dylan Gaffey, James McNabola, Eoin Kenny, Shane Cox, Christy Sullivan, Cian Mallon, James Quinn.
The TY’s have helped collect money for Special Olympics. They are all set for their trip to Barcelona which takes place from April 26th to April 29th. The group will be accompanied by Ms. Kellegher, Ms. McCarville and Mr. Kehir.
https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2014-04-10 23:41:272015-11-10 12:25:59School News April 10th 2014.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey