https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg 300 300 Mohill CC https://mohillcommunitycollege.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mohill-School-Crest-50pc.jpg Mohill CC2012-07-17 16:02:342015-11-10 12:25:04News - 17th July 2012
We welcome all our returning students and all new First Years. We wish them all a fruitful year, a year of sunshine, good experiences and above all a happy one for all.
Karen Roche, who completed her Leaving Certificate in June, has been awarded a Naughton Foundation Scholarship to support her study of Science at Third Level. This is worth €8,000 over four years and the school qualifies for a €1,000 grant towards Science Laboratory equipment. Well done Karen and good luck in your studies.
We wish Ms. Tobin the best in her career break and welcome her replacement Ms. Nertney, who teaches Science, Biology and Maths. We welcome Mr. Duffy, who teaches DCG and Maths also Mr. Kehir, who replaces Ms. Maxwell, who is on maternity leave.
Leaving Certificate students are travelling to the RDS in Dublin to a career day, where Third Level Colleges from Ireland, Britain and further afield will be represented. Ms. Reynolds and Ms. Hargaden Ward organised the trip.
This group have had their bonding trip with a visit to Zip It in Forest Park Boyle, where they fly from tree to tree on zip lines. Mr. Duffy accompanied the students.
We sympathise with Amy Cox, second year student, on the death of her great grandmother, Mrs. Kathleen Clarke and to Eimear and James Doherty, sixth and third year students, on the death of their grandmother, Mrs. Ann Doherty.
To Ms. Travers on the recent death of her father in law – Mr. McKeon. To anyone in the school community who have lost a relative during the holiday period we offer our sympathies. May they all rest in peace.
Student of the Year
We applaud, Killian Beirne, for his award as student of the year in the Autism class, – his name was accidentally omitted in May.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
071 965 1015
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
October 21 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Switching on for Learning15th September 2020 - 3:20 pm
Switching on for Learning Flyer
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey