First Years have been invited by Ms. Reynolds and Ms. McGirl to submit at least ten lines of poetry with a Christmas theme. Valuable prizes await the winners.
Senior Girls Football.
Mohill played Carrigallen V.S. in Cloone and won on a scoreline – Mohill CC: 5-6 to Carrigallen V.S. 3-4. This takes the girls to a quarter final in January. Ms. Brennan managed the team on the day. Thanks to Cloone GFC and referee – Gerry Gallogly.
Elizabeth Honeyman, Catherine Forde, Celine Mulligan, Clodagh Mitchell, Seona Cosgrove, Caoimhe Canning, (Capt), Aisling McNabola, Emma Quinn, Tara Quinn, Sinead Reynolds, Dearbhaile Beirne, Sibeal Reynolds, Hannah Poole, Aoife Byrne, Aoife Cafferty, Laura O’Neill, Michelle Hackett.
Senior Girls Basketball.
Ms. Guckian brought the girls to play Abbey V.S. Donegal Town and despite a great last quarter performance lost by 11 points at the hooter. Thanks to Tadhg Mulligan and Fiachra McGuinness, who looked after the scoreboard.
Celine Mulligan, Caoimhe Canning, Aifric Madden, Katie Mulligan, Emma Quinn, Elizabeth Honeyman, Laura O’Neill, Tara Quinn, Aisling Burke, Seona Cosgrove, Blathnaid Duignan, Roisin McGarry, Clodagh Mitchell, Nessa Kellegher, Michelle Hackett, Dearbhaile Beirne.
“Cura” made a presentation to Second Years and representatives from the Samaritans spoke to Fifth Year students recently.
John Paul 11 Awards.
Students from Transition Year and Fifth Year are enlisting for the 2016 awards presently.
Ms. Purcell conducts an aerobics class with First Year girls for an hour after school on Tuesdays.
Leitrim Light Orchestra.
Well done to Evelyn Reynolds and her two sisters who played violin with the orchestra on the Late Late Toyshow.
Fifth Years in Manchester.
Over sixty Fifth year students travelled to Manchester to take in a Manchester United game against West Ham. The itinerary also included visits to the Science and Industry Museum, University of Manchester Museum as well as Chill Factore, cinema and shopping at the Trafford Centre.
We sympathise with Hannah and Kieran McGlynn and family on the death of their granduncle – Larry McGlynn. May he rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
April 6 @ 8:00 am - April 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey
- Maths Week Ireland3rd April 2020 - 5:58 pm
Easter is coming and it has been difficult adjusting to new ways of doing things so the break will be most welcome. For us too it has been a steep learning curve getting used to a new way of working. But, it is great to see so much engagement from across the island and international schools […]
- Well done2nd April 2020 - 3:34 pm
As we reach the end of our third week of Teaching and Learning from home, a sincere thank you to Staff and Students for your engagement with this. We realise there are many challenges posed by this very new reality, but I believe we have adapted very well. Please continue to engage with your learning, […]
- NEPS Resources for Parents and Students2nd April 2020 - 3:21 pm
2. NEPS Advice & Resources for keeping Children and Young People well during Covid-19 The Department of Education and Skills’ NEPS psychologists have developed advice and some resources for young people to manage and stay well when schools are closed. Advice to young people while schools are closed Plan for the Day Blank Plan for the Day […]