We welcome all our students to a new school year, in particular the First year cohort who are acclimatising well. Good luck to all students in their endeavours throughout the year.
We applaud our students who sat Junior and Leaving Certificate examinations in June on their success and we wish our graduates success in whatever direction their third level education takes them.
We bid farewell to Ms Caroline Tiernan and wish her success in her new teaching post in her native Roscommon. She had twenty two years of dedicated teaching service in Mohill.
The college is offering Woodwork classes to commence at the end of September, the classes would cater for beginners, intermediate and advanced. The availability of this programme is dependent on the number of people interested. For details telephone 0719631122
School playing pitch.
Great progress has been made during the summer, the field has been drained, topsoiled and seeded and is now a verdant green, despite its appearance it will not be commissioned until 2015. Footpaths have been extended to service the pitch also. Credit is due to many, to those who secured funding and to Frank Reynolds contractor who did the groundwork. The funding does not cover goalposts, fencing or dugouts and we would be grateful to anyone who could
help fund these facilities.
We sympathise with student Tara Doherty on the death of her aunt Maura Doherty Fallon.
We extend sympathy to Ms Kellegher on the death of her mother in law Mrs Mae Kellegher, who is grandmother to Alice Egan and Nessa Kellegher May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
- Board of Management November 2020 Agreed Report3rd December 2020 - 12:45 pm
Agreed Report BOM 30th November 2020
- Parent Survey23rd November 2020 - 3:10 pm
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWD5628 NPCPP Back to School Survey Nov 2020 Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free. www.surveymonkey.com
- Parent Teacher Meetings 2020/202112th November 2020 - 6:22 pm
In light of Covid-19 Restrictions Parent Teacher Meetings will be replaced with an Assessment Report which will be published on VSWare. First and Third Year Reports will be published on VSWare on 20th November, which 6th Year Report will be published on 15th December. The 6th Year Report will be Leaving Cert students’ Christmas Report […]
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Health and Safety Control of Covid 19 Policy for Students
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey