National Culture Day
Artwork from last years Junior Cert students was on display in Mohill Library during National Culture Day, a celebration of culture, creativity and the Arts. Ms Purcell organised the art display.
We welcome Ms Horan a teacher of Irish and English to our school.
Connacht Interschools Athletics
Ms Yorke accompanied nineteen students to the Combined Events athletic meet held in Dangan,Galway. Combined events means each athlete must compete in four or five disciplines depending on their age – Shot Put, Long Jump, High Jump, Hurdles, 200m and 800m. Those who completed at Minor Level were Liam Rowley, James McNabola, Peter O’Neill, Johnny Boyle, Sibeal Reynolds, Niamh Hargaden, Emma Quinn, Lily Crossley, Heather Maxwell, Ezekiel Stevens, Shane McGowan and Luke Jones.
The participants at Junior Level were Dearbhaile Beirne, Conor Reynolds and Ryan Murphy. Those who lined out at Intermediate Level were Aishling McNabola, Keith Beirne, Oisin Madden and Shane McGowan (Fifth Year). Results are not yet to hand.
Inter Schools Equestrian Competition
Mohill hosted this event in Moorlands Equestrian Centre in Drumshanbo on Sunday week last, – eight schools were represented. Mohill entered a Novice and on Open Team as well as individual competitors in Open classes. The Open team of Mollie Crossley, Shauna McCrann, Cian Wrynn and Tadhg Mulligan came second overall.
The Novice team of Cora Maxwell, Caoimhe Wrynn, Shauna McCrann and Mollie Crossley also competed. In the individual Open competition Shauna McCrann came first, Tadhg Mulligan came sixth and Heather Maxwell also took part..
The new School Website can be accessed at www.mohillcommunitycollege.ie
We sympathise with the following in our school community who have recently lost a relative
– Niamh, Cait and James McHugh on the death of their granduncle – Mr. Carroll
– Ms. Dolan on the death of her husband’s grandmother – Mrs. Moran
May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey
- Parent Survey Request18th June 2019 - 10:56 am
National Parents’ Council Post Primary have forwarded this survey to parents: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BLCWGH3
- Use of Astro Turf Pitch17th June 2019 - 3:19 pm
Mohill Events and Festival Group have full use of the Astro Turf pitch and adjacent football pitch (old Marian College pitch) August 1st – 4th 2019.
- Board of Management Agreed Report 11th June 201911th April 2019 - 5:17 pm
Agreed Report for the attention of Staff, Parents, Students Board of Management 11/06/19 • The Board conducted Annual Review of Anti-Bullying Policy and Implementation • The Board conducted an annual review of its performance. • The Board received Ms. Duffy’s Annual Report. • The Board reviewed Draft School Self-Evaluation Report and completed Appendix to SSE […]