National Culture Day
Artwork from last years Junior Cert students was on display in Mohill Library during National Culture Day, a celebration of culture, creativity and the Arts. Ms Purcell organised the art display.
We welcome Ms Horan a teacher of Irish and English to our school.
Connacht Interschools Athletics
Ms Yorke accompanied nineteen students to the Combined Events athletic meet held in Dangan,Galway. Combined events means each athlete must compete in four or five disciplines depending on their age – Shot Put, Long Jump, High Jump, Hurdles, 200m and 800m. Those who completed at Minor Level were Liam Rowley, James McNabola, Peter O’Neill, Johnny Boyle, Sibeal Reynolds, Niamh Hargaden, Emma Quinn, Lily Crossley, Heather Maxwell, Ezekiel Stevens, Shane McGowan and Luke Jones.
The participants at Junior Level were Dearbhaile Beirne, Conor Reynolds and Ryan Murphy. Those who lined out at Intermediate Level were Aishling McNabola, Keith Beirne, Oisin Madden and Shane McGowan (Fifth Year). Results are not yet to hand.
Inter Schools Equestrian Competition
Mohill hosted this event in Moorlands Equestrian Centre in Drumshanbo on Sunday week last, – eight schools were represented. Mohill entered a Novice and on Open Team as well as individual competitors in Open classes. The Open team of Mollie Crossley, Shauna McCrann, Cian Wrynn and Tadhg Mulligan came second overall.
The Novice team of Cora Maxwell, Caoimhe Wrynn, Shauna McCrann and Mollie Crossley also competed. In the individual Open competition Shauna McCrann came first, Tadhg Mulligan came sixth and Heather Maxwell also took part..
The new School Website can be accessed at www.mohillcommunitycollege.ie
We sympathise with the following in our school community who have recently lost a relative
– Niamh, Cait and James McHugh on the death of their granduncle – Mr. Carroll
– Ms. Dolan on the death of her husband’s grandmother – Mrs. Moran
May they rest in peace.
Mohill Community College
Republic of Ireland
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim ETB
November 5 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
December 3 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
23rd December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5th January 2021 @ 5:00 pm
26th January 2021 @ 4:15 pm - 6:45 pm
15th February 2021 @ 8:00 am - 19th February 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- ADMISSION NOTICE 2021/202220th October 2020 - 9:42 pm
MSLETB Logo MOHILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE ANNUAL ADMISSION NOTICE 2021/2022 The following annual Admission Notice has been prepared by the Board of Management of Mohill Community College in respect of the admission of students to the school for the school year 2021/2022. This notice was published on 29/09/2020. Total number of places available […]
- Revised Arrangements for Classroom Based Assessments17th September 2020 - 1:14 pm
- Agreed Reports Board of Management August and September meetings15th September 2020 - 6:40 pm
Board of Management Agreed Reports Website
- Back to School August 2020
- Board of Management Agreed Report February 2019
- Child Safeguarding Statement, Risk Assessment & Review
- Concern Debating 2018
- Data Protection Mayo Sligo Leitrim ETB
- Freedom of Information Request Form
- Global Citizenship Education
- Health and Safety Control of Covid 19 Policy for Students
- Junior Cycle/NCCA Information
- PE Inspection Report 2019
- Policy on Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- School News
- School News – February 2019
- School News – March 2019
- School News December 2018
- School News January 2019
- School News November 2018
- School News October 2018
- School News September 2018
- School news- April 2019
- School News- May 2019
- TY Trip to Rooskey